I am a partially qualified professional accountant.I am currently a professional module student of ACCA with only 3 exams remaining out of a total of 14. Currently, i have opted for the Oxford Brookes University (UK) Bachelor’s degree program via ACCA in Applied Accountancy. The thesis topic i have chosen is Marriott vs Hilton. Studying financial management, financial reporting and auditing in great detail, allow me to understand financial concepts which include risk management, budgeting and financial statement analysis I am looking forward to complete my bachelor’s degree by the fall of this year.
Apart from my studies, as an accounts assistant at Business Practitioner PVT, I have assisted the financial accountant with the formation and reconciliation of financial statements, monitoring cash reserves and investments, ensure that errors are minimized in the recording of transactions into the computerized system.
I have worked as an Intern in Internal audit at ZONG (CMPAK). Auditing has always been an area of great interests for me. I was lucky enough to be a part of an audit of diesel generator units of the Islamabad region.While working there, I developed excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle pressure. I had to carry out follow ups with other departments on the issues raised in the audit report which helped me in building up my confidence and communication skills.
Extra Curricular achievements include:
- Event management at yearly Swimming Gala competitions. (2010)
- 2nd position in an English play in school in a Negative role.
- Certified home safety and security trainee at a training session of Lafarge Pakistan Cement. (2010
- Number of achievements awards in swimming competitions. (2012).
- Running WALL OF KINDNESS, a social welfare project.
- Captain of team and won LUMS all Pakistan Cricket tournament (2016) & NUST Olympiad 2016 cricket tournament.
- Participation in University’s Student Council Elections as the Party Chairman (2016)
- Elected as Sports President at Roots IVY University (2017).
- SAP financials (end user training program) course to enhance professionalism and skills (2017) A copy of my CV is enclosed for your reference. I would welcome an opportunity to learn more about your organisation at your earliest convenience.
Roots IVY University, Islamabad
I am currently a professional module student of ACCA with only 3 exams remaining out of a total of 14. Currently, i have opted for the Oxford Brookes University (UK) Bachelor’s degree program via ACCA in Applied Accountancy.