Team Lead / Product owner / Banking domain
DIT13-13 to DIT13-16
- Lead the one of the Core Banking domain team
- PBO Job is what business wants i.e he would be representing the business side of that specific banking domain to give requirements and needs.
- Ownership of the one of domain and its implementation
- Set priorities appropriately and adhere to commitments
- Business Domain knowledge and expert in one of a domain which he leads
- Understanding to work with business analyst/scrum master
- Capacity and skills to switch between multiple applications in multiple domains.
- Identify functional gaps when compared to international core banking software
- R&D on product and features offered by other banks + Product features required by Business
- Business / functional process adaptation with BPR team
- Prepare a Business requirement definition (BRD) based on product features, Process, Integration with other subsystem, accounting entries & reports
- Inputs in Software Application Testing: Test Planning, Test Cases writing, and execution, Regression testing, conduct UAT (User Acceptance testing) along with QA and BA
- Maintain close working relationship with the development team and interact with the test team to ensure that software works as intended.
- Get business sign-off from respective domain head for Functional specification and UAT
- Participate in technical review, formal presentation and accurate documentation
- Expertise of banking applications
- Expertise of one or more of following assigned business areas:
- DIT13-13 General Banking / Deposits
- DIT13-14 Trade Finance
- DIT13-15 Credit / Advances
- DIT13-16 ADC – Alternate Delivery Channels / Cash Mgmt
- Must be subject matter expert, familiar with International software
- Able to document business requirements, communicate effectively (both verbal and written communications) with all stakeholders and take them on board on the acceptance of the BRD document.
- Provide subject matter expertise to team by researching and solving queries
- Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of features/functions of leading banking products
- Technology: Packaged Core Banking Software Products and their features
- Candidate having experience as a member of Business core team responsible for customization and deployment of Core Banking application would be preferred.
Education & Experience:
- 16 Yrs – Sixteen years of education in the field of Business administration, Economics or commerce from one of the leading institutions
- Degree/Proficiency in Banking and English language
- 5+ years experience as a Product Expert/Product Owner of specific Banking Domain
Jobs posted by this company are taken from the major newspapers of Pakistan.
The company names are either private or they prefer not to disclose at this stage.
If you want more details about the company, apply for one of these jobs listed under this company and wait for the employer to get back to you.