Eligibility Criteria – Salary Range = $500 – $600
- Min 5 years experience in Petrochemical, Oil & Gas and Refinery Industry.
- Must be fluent in English. Communication in Arabic is an advantage. Should hold Nebosh IGC3 International General Certificate.
- Should maintain high levels of on-site safety awareness through the delivery of effective educational and training programs. Provide a comprehensive on-site HSE administrative support system. Help maintain effective working relations between the company, its clients and sub-contractors. Maintain a safe on-site working environment through the proactive enforcement of safety regulations. Investigate breaches of safety regulations and produce appropriate reports as required by the Company and client procedures.
- Should have experience in OSHA regulations, Safety Equipment, First Aid, Fire prevention, Supervisory skills, presentation skills, investigation procedures, report writing, observation, fire fighting.
- The interested candidates may apply by depositing Rs.500/- online in OEC collection A/c No. 0112-79010447-03 HBL, Islamabad under the head of “CV Online Code # 61003″ as application fee from anywhere in Pakistan and send CV along with scan copy of CHALLAN FORM by clicking on “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” below.
- The bank deposit slip/ Challan form can be downloaded from HERE or be obtained from any office of OEC.
- The interested candidates are required to submit / post latest resume along with scan copies of educational and experience certificates and copy of paid bank Challan to any of the following OEC offices.
- PMI Auditorium Building Near Zero Point, Islamabad.
- OEC, Red Crescent Building, Dr. Daud Pota Road, Karachi.
- 260-N, Model Town, Extension, Near Nespak Office, Lahore.
- OPF Building, Block No.4, Near Masjid-e-Khazra, Satellite Town, Quetta.
- 9/4 Rafiqi Line, Main Bara Road, Opp. Qayyum Stadium, Peshawar Cantt.
If you have any questions or for any further information please contract:
051 9253245-46, 9253252-54, 9230032
Overseas Employment Corporation is a company limited by shares incorporated under the Companies Act 1913 as a private limited concern. Its equity is owed entirely by the Government of Pakistan. Policy guidelines are provided by a Board of Directors, which are executed by the Managing Director as Chief Executive of the Corporation. In the discharge of his functions and duties, the Managing Director is assisted by a team of professionals. The Head Office of the Corporation is located at PMI Auditorium Building, Zero Point Islamabad. Its regional offices are located at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta. Administrative and financial control is exercised by the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, Government of Pakistan.