Production Clothing HRS Global Job in Lahore
Bachelor / Master’s degree
4-6 year’s of relevant experience in the sourcing/buying, supply chain, textiles/garments industry.
Core Skills & Essentials to Meet Job Expectations
- Responsible to ensure that all factories are fully compliant with company’s quality systems and requirements by carrying out full visit and obtaining on time approval before shipment.
- Follow-up on non-compliances found in an audit and ensure that corrective actions are implemented. Approve and sign-off bulk samples according to quality, safety and legal standards.
- Carry out pre-production meetings so that the factory has a clear understanding of the production process, ensuring that all relevant components are available for bulk production.
- Implementing quality systems at every stage of production, ensuring that all factories are technically audited & approved in line with the company’s policies.
- Evaluating & ensuring that production meets approved sealed standards; inducting suppliers on AQL & company’s required factory standards.
Remuneration Package & Other Details
These positions offer attractive remuneration on the contract of one year which will be renewed each year.
HRS Global Jobs in Pakistan & Middle East. HRS Global (HRSG) is a leader in the HR services industry; creating and delivering services that enable our clients to succeed in a highly competitive market place.