Manager Business Process Re-Engineering Bank Al Habib Job in Karachi
Education & Experience:
- MS – Computer Sciences/MBA/CA/ACCA from a recognized university.
- 6-8years’ experience in Business Process Re-Engineering within Banking Industry.
- Hands-on experience of various Baking Systems.
- Ability to develop Projects Plans using MS Project, tender evaluation, data and work flow modelling
- Ability to develop System/Functional Requirement Specification Documents (BRS/SRS), implementation plans for new or existing Software applications.
- Ability to identify IT and business risks and assesses the adequacy of control procedures and processes by using appropriate best practices.
- Ability to Re-Engineer the tools/ templates for better monitoring of operational activities.
- Clear understanding with regulatory guidelines, banking corporate laws and bank operations.
- Ability to conduct Business Process Re-engineering/Improvement (BPR/BPI) to enhance business process performance.
- Capable of implementing/execution of plans effectively.
- Ability to review existing IT infrastructure, policies, and standards and recommend improvements.
- Ability to develop a Project Implementation Plan setting out the work schedule on the basis of gaps identified during Diagnostic Project and scope of the projects required to be undertaken by the bank.
- Good interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Time Management skills and ability to handle pressure.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Management/ Administration skills to handle a group of people/team
Bank AL Habib Limited, has a long track record in banking which dates back to the 1920's. It was among the founder members of Habib Bank Limited which played a major role in meeting the financial and banking needs of Pakistan, and which was nationalized along with other Banks in Pakistan on January 1, 1974.