Manager Audit IT Board Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Chartered Accountant, ACCA, M.Com or MBA (Finance) from a university/ Institution recognized by the HEC
- With 7 years relevant experience.
- Professional certifications as appropriate. Knowledge of current auditing trends.
- Must have experience and depth knowledge of powers of Delegations, PIPRA rules, Rules of Business and Government procurement rules.
- Must have experience and depth knowledge of General Financial Rules Government of Pakistan.
- Must have experience in computerized Accounting systems and auditing. strong knowledge of basic computer skills
- Salary Package Rs:86,000/-PM
- Maximum Age: Up to 50 years
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) was established by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as autonomous body in 2011 for the promotion of Information Technology (IT), IT enable Services (ITeS) and IT enable Education (ITeE) in the province.
KPITB, to act as Catalyst for the growth of IT Industry have established two IT Parks, one each at Peshawar and Abbottabad where, over 50 IT /ITeS companies have established there offices and started their business activities.