Legal Advisor IT Board Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- LLB from a University/Institution recognized by the HEC
- With 5 years relevant experience. Professional certification as appropriate.
- Knowledege of current trends in the specific field.
- Should have membershipwith Khyber Pakhtunkhwa bar council.
- Must have experience on same position in Government or private Organization
- Strong knowledge basic computer skills.
- Salary Package Rs:65,000/-PM
- Maximum Age: Up to 45 years
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) was established by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as autonomous body in 2011 for the promotion of Information Technology (IT), IT enable Services (ITeS) and IT enable Education (ITeE) in the province.
KPITB, to act as Catalyst for the growth of IT Industry have established two IT Parks, one each at Peshawar and Abbottabad where, over 50 IT /ITeS companies have established there offices and started their business activities.