Etihad Airways Required Airport Operations Officer Job in Karachi
Successful candidate will be responsible to supervise the landside operation delivering an optimum guest experience at all ‘touch points’. Acts as a senior point of liaison for third party customer service staff ensuring that Etihad Airways ground handling requirements and customer service standards are met at all times.
Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers, boarding etc, in order to ensure an optimum standard of guest service, ensuring that all ground services business is delivered in accordance with the Etihad values.
- Supervise & capable to perform the profiling and scrutinizing of travel documents of passengers, to protect revenue and reducing fines
- Act as point of liaison for 3rd party check-in staff ensuring that resources provided are aligned with the SLA.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of effective rosters which meet operational and legal requirements.
- Conduct SLA audits on the landside operation and feed back the findings to the Airport Manager and GHA staff.
- Will take an active role in Emergency Response and Business Continuity exercises.
- Ensure that opportunities to optimize excess baggage revenues are identified and delivered.
- Ensure the Performance Management of junior team members is carried out in accordance with the Etihad Airways values.
- Will act as local guest services champion for airport feedback in consultation with HQ.
- Other ad hoc duties as detailed by the business as and when required.
Minimum secondary, 3-5 years in airline operations preferably in customer service with minimum a year in supervisory role.
Training & Knowledge:
- Strong written and verbal English language
- Computer literate
- Function specific licenses for tasks performed, where required e.g. load control
This role operates within a regulated environment and you will be required to work on a shift pattern. Incumbent must have right to live and work in country applied for, Etihad will not sponsor any work permit.
Jobs posted by this company are taken from the major newspapers of Pakistan.
The company names are either private or they prefer not to disclose at this stage.
If you want more details about the company, apply for one of these jobs listed under this company and wait for the employer to get back to you.