Deputy Head of Commodities HRS Global Job in Karachi
Qualification Required:Master’s Degree in Business Management with majors in Finance or Masters in Finance
Professional Experience:Minimum 2 years of work experience in portfolio/ investment management/ equity trading/ commodity trading/ research in a financial institution
- Maintain relationships with existing trade customers and acquire new accounts of the entire spectrum of commodities flow in Pakistan
- Assist the Head of Commodity in developing business strategies and to structure innovative solutions
- Work closely with Treasury Sales Manager in necessary visits to customers and structure commodity finance solutions according to the needs of customers.
- Promote product innovation in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Research and issue industrial reports periodically as the reference for making the business decisions.
- Create the desired brand over the long run.
Core Skills & Essentials to Meet Job Expectations:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Solid grasp of portfolio theory
- Good understanding of portfolio management / investment management / equity trading / research
- Good team player
- Ability to lead
Remuneration Package & Other Details: PKR 100,000 – 150,000
HRS Global Jobs in Pakistan & Middle East. HRS Global (HRSG) is a leader in the HR services industry; creating and delivering services that enable our clients to succeed in a highly competitive market place.