Eligibility Criteria – Salary Range = $400 – $500
- Desired candidate must be proficient in PLC, AC/DC drive systems, programmable controllers, power distribution systems and other basic electrical/ electronic equipment.
- Should have troubleshooting experience for Medium generators, Welding generators, motors and controls, experience with medium voltage, working knowledge of PLC’s, ability to read and understand electrical prints, schematics and PLC ladder logic.
- He will be responsible for repair, overhaul and maintenance of diesel powered generators.
- Candidate must have experience with industrial electricity and diesel generators.
- The interested candidates may apply by depositing Rs.500/- online in OEC collection A/c No. 0112-79010447-03 HBL, Islamabad under the head of “CV Online Code # 61003″ as application fee from anywhere in Pakistan and send CV along with scan copy of CHALLAN FORM by clicking on “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” below.
- The bank deposit slip/ Challan form can be downloaded from HERE or be obtained from any office of OEC.
- The interested candidates are required to submit / post latest resume along with scan copies of educational and experience certificates and copy of paid bank Challan to any of the following OEC offices.
- PMI Auditorium Building Near Zero Point, Islamabad.
- OEC, Red Crescent Building, Dr. Daud Pota Road, Karachi.
- 260-N, Model Town, Extension, Near Nespak Office, Lahore.
- OPF Building, Block No.4, Near Masjid-e-Khazra, Satellite Town, Quetta.
- 9/4 Rafiqi Line, Main Bara Road, Opp. Qayyum Stadium, Peshawar Cantt.
If you have any questions or for any further information please contract:
051 9253245-46, 9253252-54, 9230032
Overseas Employment Corporation is a company limited by shares incorporated under the Companies Act 1913 as a private limited concern. Its equity is owed entirely by the Government of Pakistan. Policy guidelines are provided by a Board of Directors, which are executed by the Managing Director as Chief Executive of the Corporation. In the discharge of his functions and duties, the Managing Director is assisted by a team of professionals. The Head Office of the Corporation is located at PMI Auditorium Building, Zero Point Islamabad. Its regional offices are located at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta. Administrative and financial control is exercised by the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, Government of Pakistan.