Assistant Manager Marketing Required for Indus Hospital Job in Karachi
Masters in Sales/Marketing
Preferably 5 years of relevant experience
- Developing a comprehensive PR strategy and Plan of Action based on major health events / calendar of internal activities at The Indus Hospital.
- Creating awareness about TIH and ensuring quality coverage in leading Tier 1 print and electronic media by deriving maximum mileage from key IH events, major achievements, projects and ongoing initiatives. This will include aggressive follow-up with the media pre and post event to ensure maximum coverage.
- Forging and maintaining relations with key target media by organizing hospital visits and lining up press interviews of senior IH management with editors, bureau chiefs and health beat reporters of all Tier One and Tier Two English and Urdu dailies & TV channels.
- Developing press information/ collateral for distribution to media reps. This will include drafting press invitations, developing press releases, profile interviews of key Indus spokespersons, third-party testimonials, feature stories, write-ups about TIH etc.
- Ensuring that all sort of coverage is maintained on the website & social pages.
- Identifying opportunities and platforms to project Indus Hospital to strengthen awareness and derive maximum press mileage -e.g. major health seminars, conferences, or platforms to extract mileage from.
- Devise strategies and plan events to engage and involve key IH contacts / Friends of Indus Hospital (n consultation with the senior management to create top of mind positioning for The Indus Hospital. (Focus on proactive PR versus Reactive PR).
- Regularly updating media lists (whilst keeping a focus on the health beat) and maintaining a regular monthly media report to quantify press coverage and share of voice achieved.
- Ensuring monitoring and tracking of all press coverage (both print and electronic) achieved.
- Calculating and quantifying mileage received from press events to determine monthly share of voice for Indus and doing a comparative analysis of IH coverage versus other credible welfare institutions such as TCF, SIUT, Shaukat Khanum, AKUH, LRBT etc.
- Devising metrics and key performance indicators to gauge effectiveness and impact of media activities and coverage received on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor TIH website & Social Pages. Also, develop a strategy to get maximum hits.
- Provide cross-functional support to team members.
- Develop documentaries & TVC’s for TIH with support from independent production houses.
How to Apply:
Good Interpersonal Skills and Proficiency in MS-Office are Mandatory for all above mentioned positions. Interested candidates may forward their application with updated CV’s to:
The Human Resource Department,
The Indus Hospital,
Or click on “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” below and send your detailed resume.
The Indus Hospital is an equal-opportunity employer.
The humble beginnings of The Indus Hospital can be traced back to the year 2005, when a group of dedicated doctors, philanthropists and businessmen came forward and pledged support for the disadvantaged communities in Karachi by establishing a state-of-the-art, free hospital.