Pakistan School, Muscat and its branches in Oman (Affiliated with Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Edexcel International London & Cambridge) invites application for the following position on urgent bases.
- MBA/ M.Com with 3 years’ experience in any reputed educational organization
- Command on Oracle software shall be preferred.
- Government servants, candidates holding third division and married females with children need not apply at all.
- Properly qualified couples shall be preferred.
- Couples with kids OR without kids can apply provided both candidates fulfil the laid down requirements.
- Applicants holding B.A. / B. Sc. / B. Com. with B. Ed. OR Montessori Certificate will only be considered as General Teachers.
- Candidates are required to attach fresh copies of their CVs, Certificates SSC, HSSC, Montessori, Degrees; BA/BSc/B.Com/B. Ed., MA/MSc, experience certificate of recent 3-years and a Scanned copy of passport size photograph with blue background.
- Candidates will also be required to mail us the scanned copy of one full photograph.
- All applicants must be fluent in spoken & written English.
A competitive salary commensurate with qualification & experience will be offered along with other fringe benefits, like:
- All the teaching staff will be given single status.
- Free Medical Insurance cover of up to RO.3000/000 per annum.
- Gratuity (End of service benefits as per the law of the Land, Oman)
- Free Air conditioned hard furnished single OR shared accommodation.
- Headmistresses for the Junior Sections of the branch schools will also be entitled to single status.
- 50 days paid annual leave with return ticket to the airport nearest to your home town after the completion of one year.
The interested candidates may apply by depositing Rs. 500/- online in OEC collection A/c No. 0112-79010447-03 HBL, as application fee from anywhere in Pakistan and forward CV along with scan copy of deposit Challan Form on.
The bank deposit slip/challan form can be downloaded from HERE or can be obtained from any office of OEC. The interested candidates are also required to submit by post latest resume along with copy of educational and experience certificates and copy of paid bank challan to any of the following offices of OEC.
- PMI Auditorium Building, Zero Point, G-7/1, Islamabad
- Red Crescent Building, Dr. Daud Pota Road, Karachi.
- 260-N, Model Town, Extension, Near Nespak Office, Lahore.
- OPF Building, Block No.4, Near Masjid-e-Khazra, Satellite Town, Quetta.
- 9/4 Rafiqi Line, Main Bara Road, Opp. Qayyum Stadium, Peshawar Cantt.
Overseas Employment Corporation is a company limited by shares incorporated under the Companies Act 1913 as a private limited concern. Its equity is owed entirely by the Government of Pakistan. Policy guidelines are provided by a Board of Directors, which are executed by the Managing Director as Chief Executive of the Corporation. In the discharge of his functions and duties, the Managing Director is assisted by a team of professionals. The Head Office of the Corporation is located at PMI Auditorium Building, Zero Point Islamabad. Its regional offices are located at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta. Administrative and financial control is exercised by the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, Government of Pakistan.